Viking 15" Outdoor Clear Ice Machine Gravity Drain FGIM5151
Maximum ice production with a minimalist look . The Viking ice machine provides a steady supply of fresh, crystal-clean ice - up to 65 pounds in 24 hours.
A water quality sensor monitors the main ingredient. And the whole operation is remarkably energy and water efficient.
Take it in indoor or outdoor - wherever you host parties.
Door panel is an optional accessory available in Stainless Steel finish only.
- Ice cubes are always crystal clear, scoop after scoop. The ice slowly melts in the storage bin. So old ice drains away to make room for fresh cubes. These "wet" cubes also prevent clumping.
- Only pure water freezes in the inverted copper system, creating completely tasteless and odorless ice. A slow-melting cube shape also ensures undiluted flavor in drinks.
- Produces up to 65 lbs. of fresh ice per day. Ice bin stores up to 26 lbs. of ice at any given time.
- Illuminated controls include a Time to Clean alert, ensure optimum operation.
- Interior LED light provides visibility for easy scooping.
- Produces up to 65 pounds of clear ice in 24 hours
- 26-pound capacity ice bin
- 1" x 1 1/8" x 1 1/4" cube size
- LED light in ice bin
- LED control panel
- Power on/off
- Check water alert
- Time to clean alert
- Water quality sensor detects water conditions
- Normal operating range 50-100 degrees F
- Low energy and water usage
Professional Style and Construction
- Agency-certified for outdoor use
- Stainless steel exterior cabinet
- Tru-Flush™ design allows ice machine to fit flush into 24" deep installation cutout
- Self-closing door
- 90 degree door stop option
- Black kickplate with stainless steel cover
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Professional door panel - PIDP15LSS/PIDP15RSS
- Drain pump - DPFGIM
- Door Panels available in Stainless Steel (SS) only
- FGIM515 - 15" wide ice machine with gravity drain
Use & Care Manual